- Weekend Fun in Fairfax County - April 17-19, 2015 0 comments
- Vienna, Oakton Home Sales: March, 2015 0 comments
- Moving for Academic Excellence 0 comments
- ‘Old Wicked Songs’ at Tysons 1st Stage 0 comments
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce Honors Three Town of Vienna Police Officers 0 comments
- Shepherd’s Center Volunteers Honored 0 comments
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce Honors Three Town of Vienna Police Officers
- Shepherd’s Center Volunteers Honored
- Colvin Run Mill to Reopen
- Holocaust Remembrance Day in Fairfax County
- Springtime Events Popping Up in Vienna
- Vienna: Marshall Baseball Coach Tarr Pleased with Pitching Performances
- Vienna: Hot-Handed Bethel too Much for Oakton
- Madison Girls' Basketball Team Suffers OT Loss to Cosby in State Semis
- ROUNDUP: Woodson Boys Lose, Westfield Boys Win in 3OT
- Vienna: Connolly's Perimeter Shooting Propels Oakton to Region Championship
- Editorial: Counting Homeless; Solution Is Housing
- Editorial: A Big Election Year in Virginia
- Column: The Fact Is Not Yet The Matter
- Opinion: On the Banks of Bull Run 150 Years Ago
- Column: Manifest Destiny
- House Passes Keam’s Bill on Food Allergies
- GMU Students Rally to Lower Student Debt
- Vienna in 2015: Community Leaders Share Their Outlook
- Kathleen Murphy wins 34th District
- Early Voter Turnout Steady in Vienna
- Oakton and Marshall High School Teams Go to Nationals at Robotics Competition
- Vienna Children Learn about Micro and Macro Economies
- Fairfax County Students Win Science Awards
- FCPS Students Win 17 First Place Awards at Virginia DECA Conference
- FCPS Students Win Eight Top Prizes in Regional History Day Competition
In March, 2015, 87 homes sold between $2,150,349-$215,000 in the Vienna and Oakton area.
Vienna, Oakton Home Sales: March, 2015
Masterful production to run through May 3 at Tysons.
High accolades are due for the 1st Stage production of “Old Wicked Songs,” a play powered by a heart-tugging premise, precise high-caliber acting, with an evocative set and piano music from composer Robert Schumann that opens anyone’s heart to tenderness.
On March 26, the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce awarded Town of Vienna Police Officers, MPO Tim Seitz, Officer Marcos Herrera and Officer John Digan with Certificates of Valor at the 37th Annual Valor Awards Ceremony.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Shepherd’s Center of Oakton-Vienna (SCOV), Executive Director Michelle Scott honored SCOV’s 237 volunteers, recognizing outstanding contributions with a pin presentation to several of the service organization’s members.
Auditions open to vocalists and musicians through May.
Growing bigger every year with stakes growing higher, as well, Vienna Idol kicked off its qualifying rounds – auditions – in early April. Local musical talent is vying for a $1,000 grand prize in 2015.